DIGITAL SPEAKER SERIES
Supplier Performance & Management
Building a strong and productive relationship with suppliers is a key element to successful procurement. Supplier performance is a key aspect of that relationship. Laura Case will be discussing how supplier performance and management can impact your procurement process, and what you need to know to run a successful Supplier Performance Program.
This one-hour session will discuss:
- The differences between supplier management & performance,
- The benefits of having a centralized supplier management platform,
- Who maintains the information,
- Who creates and manages performance criteria, and
- Tips on creating a Supplier Performance Program.
Join us Tuesday, May 4 at 10:00 AM ET to learn more!
About Laura Case
Laura Case is the Team Lead - Implementations with bids&tenders. She and her team work to assist clients in bringing the entire procurement process, end to end, online. She is passionate about maintaining relationships with clients to ensure long-term engagement and success in each of their projects.