Calculating the ROI of an eProcurement Platform
For many organizations, making the switch to a new technology boils down to a cost-benefit analysis. Innovations that are costly to implement may not be worth the investment. An eProcurement platform that is inexpensive to implement, built for organizations like yours by a trusted partner, and designed to save time and money across the procurement process can deliver a high return on investment.
You'll learn how to calculate:
- Cost of time wasted on inefficient processes
- Costs related to poor procurement & contract administration procedures
- Cost of reduced competition
- Cost of an eProcurement platform & implementation
- The return on investment (ROI) of an eProcurement platform
Once you've calculated the costs using this handy guide, you'll see that an eProcurement platform can pay for itself - often many times over, and sometimes on just one procurement! Download this resource today to see how!